5 WAYS TO BEAT NEGATIVE SELF TALK




Its so easy and natural for the majority of us to be kind and forgiving to the people around us. but when was the last time you were consciously loving and compassionate towards yourself. Recently I read an article that outlined the importance of monitoring your self talk! 

I  became acutely aware over the next few days of the conversations that were going on with myself and to my surprise I was so ashamed of the way that I was speaking and shocked that that I had aloud this to go on in my inner thoughts. SO o na mission to change it I developed a few activities that have worked wonders in changing the tone of that inner conversation. 

1.) Every time you are aware of you thought s say something positive "I am Awesome" 
2.) Ask what your best friend would say
3.) Give your inner negative voice a name so that you can call it out! 
4.) Embrace your imperfections
5.) Create comebacks for the internal put downs

Have fun with the exercises and post anything that you have tried thats worked for you! 
Also if you have used any of these techniques Please let us know how they work! 

LOVE & LIGHT 



0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 Aloud 2B Free and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .